Triston
Triston, MASTER ASE CERTIFIED
Experience:  10 YRS. EXP. ASE CERTIFIED SPECIALIZE IN ALL ELECTRICAL AND A/C ALSO AND ENGINE PERFORMANCE
10186415

I used the tech 2 hand held scan tools. product line - Y,

Customer Question

I used the tech 2 hand held scan tools. product line - Y , uplevel radio , remote control door lock receiver module set up , program key fobs, invalidate all fobs ,
the screen showing that -- possible wrong vehicle selected reselect vehicle .
I checked the data code of RCDLR module and showing no communication .
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Triston replied 1 year ago.

First make sure fuse 56 in the under his fuse block is good and has power to it. Next remove the RCDLR and make sure a test light glow bright between red/white wire terminal H and a good ground on terminal S black/which wire. Next check for a toggling voltage between terminal L and ground between 0 and 7V, if it's steady at 0,7, and not fluctuating or above 7V reply back, if all check out good replace the RCDLR. Please give a positive rating. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok , I will check and if all good I will call you if can not program.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The voltage is good , when I replaced the RCDLR the ignition can not turn on and door can not open. I used the GM MDI to program the RCDLR and when i try to program the key by TECH 2 can not program .
Expert:  Triston replied 1 year ago.

Please accept the love phone call ASAP so we can talk and get this vehicle fixed it's really too much information to chat back and forth, it will take us a week to do this but if you'd like I can opt out and open this question up for some other guys to help you out. Let me know. Thanks