How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask GM Tech (Cam) Your Own Question
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Category: Chevy
Satisfied Customers: 15201
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
Type Your Chevy Question Here...
GM Tech (Cam) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1996 Chevy truck 1500 rear seat bracket inside

Customer Question

I have a 1996 Chevy truck 1500 rear seat bracket inside right rear door panel it looks like a square peg coming out of the right rear panel it rotates so the seat flips up what is it called and how do I get it out and can you by new
thanks for your help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying something like the weld on the nut broke loose and causing a rattle?