Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

, my rear door looks 't lock with the bob or the switch

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my rear door looks don't lock with the bob or the switch on the drivers door
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be a fault with the lock actuators/latches themselves as I have seen fail before or an issue with the wiring to the locks in the doors being damaged and in some cases a fault with a relay or ecu that controls these locks.If you can tell me the year make and model of your vehicle as well as engine size I can look into this further to see what we can come up on this here just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete