GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado and when it's running

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado and when it's running either with the air conditioner on are off the passenger side blows hot air the driver side blows cold. I have been told it can cost up to $1000 to take the whole dash out and replace what is known as the act chelators I'm sure that's not spelled correctly. You got any suggestions
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Does your model have the manual heater and ac controls or the controls that have the AUTO functions?

Have you tried to reset or relearn the actuators at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.