GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I replaced the wheel bearing assemblies and did the front

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I replaced the wheel bearing assemblies and did the front brakes but still have the ABS light on and know the brake light is on 2007 Uplander
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I replaced the wheel bearing assemblies as my mecanic said they needed to be replaced as the ABS light was on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

Is the abs light on constantly, or is it off at times as well?