Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 05 corvette the window 't roll up that small

Customer Question

I have a 05 corvette the window don't roll up that small amount when you shut the door what is the problem
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing may be a programming concern. Try running the Power Window Reinitialization procedure. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20window%20relearn%20Dec%2025.pdf