There are many, many causes of a lean code on this engine
* Mass air flow (MAF) sensor signal skewed.
* Fuel contamination.
* Missing, restricted, or leaking exhaust components.
* Malfunctioning fuel injectors.
* Split, kinked, or improperly connected vacuum hoses
* Insufficient fuel in the tank
* Low fuel pressure.
* Vacuum leaks at the intake manifold, the throttle body, and the injector O-rings.
* Leaks in the air induction system and the air intake ducts
* Missing air filter element
* Cracked EVAP canister
* Evaporative pipes obstructed or leaking
* Leaks in the crankcase ventilation system
Being that it idles rough, we need to first start by checking for any air leaks. With engine idling, spray some carb cleaner on each vacuum hose, the air intake tube, the throttle body, pcv hose, turbo hoses, and finally around the base of the intake manifold one at time.
If idle smooths out when one is sprayed, that is your culprit and will need to repair the leak.
If no changes, then fuel pressure will need to be tested, fuel injectors tested for leaks, maf sensor tested, and O2 sensor tested
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating