Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

Aran. I have a problem. Came error P0575, P069E, U0073,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, Aran. I have a problem. Came error P0575, P069E, U0073, P2544, P0856, P0703 P0700. The instrument panel does not read the oil temperature in the automatic transmission, fuel consumption, does not open the rear liftgate. I think the problem in the automatic transmission control unit. But what exactly I do not know. What exactly may be breaking. Help advice, if you know.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Chevy Tahoe 2008, engin LY5
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to GM Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

What type of scanner do you have and what is your expertise level?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

The very first thing I would check would be PCM grounds

G102 Is located on the left side of the block about middle under the exhaust manifold.

G103 Is located on the right side front of the cylinder head.

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

It has been a couple of days since I have heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.