GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Horn not working on 2009 chevy Silverado.
, I am have

Customer Question

Customer: horn not working on 2009 chevy Silverado.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am have been having several electrical issues where something works one day and the next day it does not. The traction control and some other things will come on the display saying they are out of order. This sometime happens when I am at stoplight.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok,
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Did these problems start happening all at the same time? Do you know the code or codes stored in the computer? Would you be willing to talk on the phone? Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!