Mike S.
Mike S., Chevy Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

1988 cevy k1500 pickup need wiring diagram lights
,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi 1988 cevy k1500 pickup need wiring diagram for tail lights
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: corrosion bad connections no brake lights
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and I am glad to be of service. Here is the wiring diagram you requested.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

And the other,

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.