Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

How big of job to put head gasket in a chevy traxx with a

Customer Question
turbo...
how big of job to put head gasket in a chevy traxx with a turbo
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Can I get the year, make, model, and liter size?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its a 2013 chev traxx 2 liter turbo with antifreeze coming out of intake port into turbo you can see where the antifreeze is running they say its head gasket need to know how much job is it?

This job calls for 6 hours of labor at a dealer. It is a pretty bog job, alot of dis-assembly.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician