Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

2013 NQR OR NPR, HOW DO I CHANGE RIGHT SIDE BLINKER LIGHT?

Customer Question
LIFTED CABIN BUT HARD TO...
2013 NQR OR NPR, HOW DO I CHANGE RIGHT SIDE BLINKER LIGHT? LIFTED CABIN BUT HARD TO REACH. THOUGHT MAYBE I NEED TO TAKE OFF GRILL? NOT SURE. CAN YOU HELP?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
12/8/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some of these models the grille does need removed and once removed then the light removed to replace the bulb.If you cannot reach the light with the cabin lifted and locked into place I suspect this is how this one is replaced.The grille may be screwed into place or it may be snapped into place needing unscrewed or pried off to release the grill.Once removed you will then have to remove the light which is usually held in with screws to then replace the bulb.

One other option is with the cabin closed then trying to replace it from under neath the vehicle.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician