GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado with a v8 vortex motor. This

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado with a v8 vortex motor. This morning I left the keys in the ignition and killed the battery. I put the charger on it, and now it is fully charged. The problem is the truck will not start now. All dash lights work, the radio works. The Windows don't work, and the truck doesn't do anything when you turn the ignition. I have a feeling it's probably a fuse. Any advice would be helpful
Thanks
John M
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN and or engine size of the vehicle? Also, are there any anti theft or security lights on or flashing when trying to start the engine?