Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have an 03 Tahoe. The interment panel and Gage's stopped…

Customer Question
I have an 03 Tahoe...
I have an 03 Tahoe. The interment panel and Gage's stopped working. Also the heater and air stopped working. The truck keeps quitting on him.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
11/28/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 2 years ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

I am sorry for the long wait

how often will it act up ?

has anything been done yet to correct this problem ?

was anything done and now you have this problem ?

It just started shutting off on him. We replaced battery and alternator. None of the Gage's work or the heat and air.
Nothing was done prior to it shutting down or the Gage's and air stopped working.

99 % of these with the particular issues you are having are usually bad ignition switches

replacing the ignition switch should correct these problems you are having

I will try this.

not the ignition lock cylinder but the ignition switch that connects into the ignition lock cylinder

you can always get me back for FREE through this post any time with any follow up with this question even after you rate us here at Justanswer as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here

how are you making out ?

Gary
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician