Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1, Master GM Technician. Over 20 years of bumper to bumper GM experience.
25345654

, I'm in costa rica. I have a chevy silverado. The

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm in costa rica. I have a chevy silverado. The "lock" light is on and the engine won't start. What do I do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry you are having this problem

can you tell me the year and make and model of this Chevy ?

has anything been done to correct this issue yet ?

was anything done and now you have this issue ?

Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?