sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2005 chevy trailblazer ext lt and the auto climate

Customer Question

I have a 2005 chevy trailblazer ext lt and the auto climate control in the front has no out put and seems to have no power. the unit is blowing like it reset to 60 degrees. The rear controller works fine. What do I need to do to fix it?
Thanks
Category: Chevy
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcom to JustAnswer!

If the control head is electrically dead then it has either lost a power or ground or has failed internally. If fuses are good then the most likely cause would be the control head itself, otherwise a loss of power or ground would have to be a wiring issue.

Does the blower motor not work and the control head not power up at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The blower works but not sure what setting it is on. Also it was sometimes would work after running for a bit. But eventually now it doesn't

Does the blower motor run on it's own or can you control speed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Runs on its own but I think it running on its last setting

Can you double check the HVAC I and HVAC B fuses?