Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

I have a Chevy Impala 2011 and the driver's side will not

Customer Question
Hello, I have a Chevy...
Hello, I have a Chevy Impala 2011 and the driver's side will not blow hot air when the heater is on. How do i fix this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
11/24/2015
Chevy Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, this is most likely due to a bad air door actuator. I'll post info on replacing it below. The labor times I'm showing for it are conflicting one is 3.5 other is 5.6, from my personal experience it's closer to around a three hour job.

Thanks for an answer but I'll just bring it in to the mechanic

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help.

K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician