Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
You mentioned it is not effected by shifting into neutral. Are you saying it still occurs in neutral at speeds equal or above 2nd gear, if that is the case then its speed related. If it does not occur once shifted to neutral then I suspect a valve body issue, faulty planetary gear set or thrust bearing failure in the trans.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.