Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have an 05 chevy 2500 with a p0300, truck has 171k on it..

Customer Question

hi, i have an 05 chevy 2500 with a p0300, truck has 171k on it.. cyl 7 and cyl 8 show a bit more misses than the rest of the other cyl's. scan tool did show all cyl did miss a few times.... preformed a crankshaft position sensor relearn... and the missing stoped for about 10 min... then came back...
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

usually with this kind of issue with all showing a misfire at one time or another it comes down to a fuel pressure issue or a bad crank sensor

since you relearned the crank sensor and it was fine for 10 minutes i would be more apt to replace the crank sensor then perform the relearn and see if the problem goes away

the odds are it will

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok will try it tm

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

let me know how it goes

you can alwasy get me back through this post for FREE anytime with follow up with this question even after you rate us here at Justanswer as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here