Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have an 07 chevy tahoe 5.3L, when i try to start it i hear

Customer Question

i have an 07 chevy tahoe 5.3L, when i try to start it i hear a loud clicking coming from under the hood. I open the hood and feel the throttle body and that is where the noise is coming from, also the powertrain relay in the underhood fuse box is clicking. When this happens i can't start the car. It got worse to the point where i can not even start the car anymore. The dash is displaying engine power reduced, service stabilitrack. Check engine light is on with PO606 code.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the long wait

did you still need help ?

do you have a multi meter on hand ?