How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Technician
Category: Chevy
Satisfied Customers: 24578
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
Type Your Chevy Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I change the transfer case control module

Customer Question

How do I change the transfer case control module
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** is up above the interior fuse box, you can get at it by sticking your head under there and unlatching it with a screwdriver. Go to 4:30 in following video and it will show you where it is located. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.