Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Heater doesn't get hot and all the arrows are flashing next

heater doesn't get hot and all the arrows are flashing next to the man sitting on the left of the display. blower blows in all modes
HI,

Sorry that you have not been helped yet.

Manual or automatic climate controls and does it have ac.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its push button so im assuming its auto and it does have ac

HI,

Are the heater hoses getting hot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes.

HI,

Ok, there is a service bulletin out for the blinking lights which involves chafed wiring. I have uploaded it for you

graphic

I would check this out first. If ok, then the climate control unit is faulty and will need to be replaced. But again, check the wiring where indicated in the service bulletin first

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry. Ive been busy with other ones. I did check for any chaffed wires behind where there would be a cassett bracket and i didnt find anything wrong there but i was having a hard time finding the one with the 6 wire connector to see if it was messed up. I did pull on the harness to see if it would make a difference but it didn't.

HI,

they are towards top of the hvac housing behind the dash. not easy to get to. But since wiggling/pulling on the wiring did not make a difference, fairly safe to assume it is ok, which leaves the control panel itself as faulty.