How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gary Your Own Question
Gary, Chevy Technician
Category: Chevy
Satisfied Customers: 16763
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
Type Your Chevy Question Here...
Gary is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How di I change the turn signal /?

Customer Question

How di I change the turn signal /flasher?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

once the knee panel is removed under the steering column this is how it is changed

  1. Remove the knee bolster.
  2. On the back side of the fuse block release the retainer while pulling the flasher (1) outwards.
  3. Remove the flasher (1) from the fuse block.