GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have2008 chevy Malibu ltz and lately it been saying check

Customer Question

I have2008 chevy Malibu ltz and lately it been saying check charge system and battery saver on
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an amp and alarm that flashes all the time since 11/2014 but I had no problems. its been happening about 5 days. I upgraded to optima gel battery and I didn't have problems remainder of the day and it started happening again. I had to go to chevy couple of days ago and the tech said it wasn't the alternator and I should take it back to the place who put in my system. haven't had a chance to. I did within a month or so ago had my woofers change by car toy where I purchased system and I let the sales guy switch them out versus an install guy because they were busy. Some times car starts with no problem times it don't. sometimes check charge light comes on after drive it awhile it will go off or battery saver on lights come on.
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I am Cam. Can I get your serial number please?