Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

Just bought a 1995 Chevy s10 ss, missing the glovebox. Any

Customer Question

Just bought a 1995 Chevy s10 ss, missing the glovebox. Any way to get all the option codes from the VIN?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resoloution. I also do not work in an office awaiting your reply. I run a small business and will do my best to answer quickly. Depending on the day and time there may be a delay in getting back to you.Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same.

The Chevy dealer can order you a replacement label. If not try a body shop as they have sources for the label. The

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 2 years ago.
I noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.