Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

I have 2013 Chevy Traverse and I'm getting on the CD and

Customer Question

I have 2013 Chevy Traverse and I'm getting on the CD and Radio an error message "Aux Input Device. What does this
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is*****

Do you have anything hooked up to the radio?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No just standard factory installation.

That message is for

The radio system may have a 3.5 mm auxiliary input jack located on the faceplate. An external audio device such as an MP3 player, CD changer, laptop computer, cassette tape player, etc. can be connected to the auxiliary input jack for use as another source for audio listening. This is not an audio output; do not plug a headphone set into the front auxiliary input jack.

To use a portable audio player, connect a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) cable to the radio's front auxiliary input jack. When a portable audio playback device is connected to the auxiliary jack, an internal switch detects the connection and the radio will switch to AUX as the audio source. If there is a CD in the player, pressing the button once will play the CD, pressing again will switch it to the AUX feature.

What is your VIN#?

Hi, Just wanted to get an update on how you made out with vehicle.
If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.
Thank you for posting your question.
Your business is very valuable to us.
Thank You
***** *****