Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2009 chevy traverse wont start does not seem to be the

Customer Question

2009 chevy traverse wont start does not seem to be the battery as the lights, locks power seat all work
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tried to jump it just in case, nothing it never tried to turn over I just heard a click sound once every time I tried to start the car.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Is the click coming from the starter relay or starter motor, if its the coming from the engine, then its a faulty starter motor.