Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet belair: I am in need of a trustworthy mechanic who

Customer Question

I am in need of a trustworthy mechanic who can put back together my engine/tranny combo already refurbished back into my car as well as to connect all other remaining parts etc!! i live in solano county california
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in nor cal solano county
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wat is ur # ***** should call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 1954 Chevy Bel air with powerglide
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You seem to have forgotten about me!!! :( I guess that means u really didnt care!!!
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has replied to your question here,in some cases this can be due to how difficult the question is.
I do not live locally in your area to say where to take it to have put back together but I would check with your local repair facilities to see if they know of a well known and reputable classic car repair center that can do this for you.If this is not an option for you here let me know.
Thanks Pete