GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My ABS light is on. I would like to know how to repair my ABS

Customer Question

My ABS light is on. I would like to know how to repair my ABS system on my 2007 Volvo semi. It's an automatic transmission.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My AC system will not take in Freeon on my 2000 Chevy Astro van. How can I get the AC to work properly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 2 years ago.
I see two questions here, one for Volvo and one for Chevy. Are you looking for one or both answers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need answers for both Since you are the Chevy mechanic Mr. Newton, please answer the question regarding the Chevy Astro van. Thank You.
I am pretty good with Volvo cars, but I don't do heavy truck. I'll have to refer you elsewhere for that. But we can do the Chevy problem. Is the AC compressor running? What are the low and high side pressures?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it is not running.
OK, but you have attempted to add refrigerant to it? Does the pressure gauge indicate that there is a pretty fair amount of pressure in the system, greater than 50psi?