Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevrolet Blazer 4x2 (Mid Size): 1998 blazer I an getting raw…

Customer Question
1998 blazer I an getting...
1998 blazer I an getting raw fuel coming threw my purge valve, from a full tank and seams to stop at a half tank plugged the line and engine hesitates for a spit second on and off all the way down to half tank but not as bad under exceleration figure the problem is where ever the valve is getting the gas from the fuel tank
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chevy
7/6/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
The issue is the EVAP connection at the fuel tank, it is supposed to only allow fuel vapor, not liquid to pass through. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris