Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet C3500 HD: no fuel presser both pumps are new

Customer Question

no fuel presser both pumps are new
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This can be due to a plugged filter/sock in the fuel tank.This can plug up on the end of the fuel pick up tube and cause this fault here and usually requires replacement.I have also seen the fuel module that allows fuel to feed out of the tank become broken inside the tank and had to replace it.If these have not been checked this should be done to see if the fault is found.
Thanks Pete