Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ: 02 CHEVROLET TAHOE BLINKING AC SWITCH

Customer Question

02 CHEVROLET TAHOE BLINKING AC SWITCH
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If your heater and ac system is automatic the first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
if this is not an automatic system or no codes set let me know.
Thanks Pete