Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevrolet Trailblazer LT: just bought a 2002 trailblazer…

Customer Question
Hello just bought a 2002...
Hello just bought a 2002 trailblazer had a friend at local repair shop look at the air conditioning we sucked everything out of it and recharged it sitting there in the shop it worked fine besides the right side blew a little colder than the other turned the vehicle off closed the hood got back in to back it out of the shop and the air wasn't working compressed wasn't locked up waited moved compressed by hand started it back up messed around with it got it to come back on left there got a mile or so down the road stopped working again thought it was the main control panel changed it same thing works when it wants to for about 20 minutes then stops blowing cold air haven't been able to find anyone who has figured this out yet but a lot of people who have the same problem any ideas
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chevy
6/18/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 3 years ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
when the compressor is not on when the ac is turned on if you unplug the low/cycling switch off the accumulator and jump the connector with a paper clip or small wire will the compressor turn on ?

No

and your sure its 100 % full of R134 ?
and codes in the computer ?

Yeah positive it's full and no codes