GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevy HHR: Car will not turn over. Battery is fully charged.

Customer Question

Car will not turn over. Battery is fully charged. When checking for power at the fuse block under the hood I have positive but no negative on the terminals for the fuse block.?? Is there a relay somewhere?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have I taken care of thanks
Glad you got it resolved.