Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevrolet trailblazer: Steel line , high pressure line on steering…

Customer Question
Steel line , high pressure...
Steel line , high pressure line on steering box to rack and opinion replaced line 2 times leaks at steering box , keeps breaking at steer box behind plate were o ring is,it is on 2007 trailblazer Ls .
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chevy
I have been waiting for more than six hours! no contact yet would like a phone call or response
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/13/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Hi Pressure can not break this line, only movement and vibration can. Have you checked to see if the pump pressure is consistent. If not it can cause the line to pulsate. Have you check for the rack and pinion having worn mount bushings allowing it to move while driven. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris