Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevrolet Suburban K1500 4x4: also when i put start to take…

Customer Question
also when i put start...
also when i put start to take off it sputters then gets going
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 3 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
what is the year model?
what all have you tried/replaced trying to fix this problem?
does the engine light stay on?if so,can you give me the computer codes?
tell me all you can
thanks

1994 k1500 4x4 suburban

tell me all you can

fuel pump, fuel filter and coil new wires

no engine light on

ok
sense there is no engine light,,we need to check a couple of things here..
1-check the fuel pressure,these must have no less than 60psi at all times..i know you have already replaced the fuel pump,but it is common to get a bad new pump,,so,check the pressure
2-remove and clean the egr valve,sometimes the valve will get dirty with black soot and not close all the way thus causing a major vacuum leak from the exhaust.
3-the tps[throttle position sensor] i have seen these tps sensor go bad and not give a code for it
thanks
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.