Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevrolet Camaro LT: what's wrong when my 94 camaro turn over…

Customer Question
what's wrong when my 94...
what's wrong when my 94 camaro turn over but want start
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chevy
6/6/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more.most common issues are fuel pump. Crank sensor. Ignition coil. Let me know if you need More information. I am here to help. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉