Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

All 3 Fuel Lines are rusted and leaking--I was quoted 873.00…

Customer Question
All 3 Fuel Lines are...
All 3 Fuel Lines are rusted and leaking--I was quoted 873.00 for the repair. Just want to make sure I am not getting ripped off
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chevy
6/5/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Gary, Chevy Technician replied 3 years ago
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !
is the shop installing pre bent lines ? did they say how much the lines where and how much labor to do the job ?