AMEDEE
AMEDEE, CHEVY TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE certified tech ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Chevrolet Tahoe: my2007 chevy Tahoe the stabilli trak light

Customer Question

my2007 chevy Tahoe the stabilli trak light comes on and when I turn left sharply from a stop it feels like the tire is wobble from top
no codes come on the book just says to have it checked out but the piece that is verticle that attaches to sway bar I can see slop in the top of it
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome!
My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.
This problem could be caused by a bad/loose wheel bearing or even a bad ABS speed sensor. You might want to get the ABS computer and other modules on board the vehicle scanned for codes. I would be willing to bet that there is a code in one of those modules. I am not talking about the PCM. I am talking about the other modules on board the vehicle. Chances are you checked for codes in the PCM ONLY. There are MANY other modules that could have codes stored in them related to the ABS, traction and stability systems.
IF you upload a picture so I can see of the part your talking about it might be a bit easier to explain to you if this is or is not related.
Customer
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
It'sCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see how things turned out and if you need further assistance. Please let me know.
Customer
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
ItsCustomerfrom just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?
Let me know!
Customer
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
Let me know!
Customer