Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I have a 2006 CHevy kodiak with a 6.6 diesel engine. We

Customer Question

I have a 2006 CHevy kodiak with a 6.6 diesel engine. We recently replaced the water pump and when we went to start it after the install the engine sounded horrible, as if it were not getting enough fuel. If we rev it up a little it sounds ok but we cant
get past 2k rpm. We also have 2 codes that come up one of them is p0117 and the other is p0652. i have no idea how this happened or if it related to the water pump install . I need help !!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing to check is to see if any electrical connections were bumped loose or any electrical wiring was damaged at all.If an issue is found with the electrical connections or wiring this will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.Double check the work area to see if any damage is found and let me know.
Thanks Pete