Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Chevrolet Malibu: In a short period of time, all four door

Customer Question

In a short period of time, all four door locks stopped working on my 08 Malibu, ant ideas?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.This is typically caused from the BCM (body control module) as there are no other components to each Door Lock & the Relays are Internal & unreplaceable.see schematic in Attachment belowUse of Dealer Scan Tool is needed to Testapprx 1 hour labor.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.