Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Chevrolet Malibu Classic LT: The stereo in chevy malibu 2006

Customer Question

The stereo in chevy malibu 2006 is lock i got it from the recking yard it was working thay sold it to me same year as my wife car i just need to unlock it so my quits hounding me
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. This can only be done with a capable scan tool which will need to reprogram vin into radio. Your thinking of the older vehciles which were able to manually enter codes. Here are instructions from manual. I can understand if it is not what you were hoping to hear but please do not leave a negative rating for the bad news, many people do. You can get a refund without leaving a negative rating. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.
-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9m66g0yvibx8jfy/rrr.pdf?dl=0
-