GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Backed truck up to garage after trip

Customer Question

Backed truck up to garage after trip to store and got back in to move it. The truck won't start. Checked battery, fuses, ground. Battery is ok. Have light's and radio. Just won't turn over. Can hear, fuel pump running, just won't turnover. Tried neutral and park, jumping with car. Only have 72,000 on it and never had problem with starting.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 2 years ago.
Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !
I am sorry your having this problem
in the under hood fuse box if you put your fingers on the starter relay when someone holds the key to crank position do you feel that relay click with your fingers every time the key is held to crank position ?
wiggling that relay or hitting the under hood fuse box when the key is held to crank position will it crank over at all by doing that ?