Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have 1994 chevy van g30 , trouble idling and running. Last…

Customer Question
I have 1994 chevy van...
I have 1994 chevy van g30 , trouble idling and running. Last night the exhaust system was glowing orange, obviously it was getting to much gas. This morning turned switch on and gas just dumped in the right side of throttle body, way to much gas. changed throttle body with one from salvage yard, now its starving for gas. HELP
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/23/2015
Chevy Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic replied 3 years ago
Tim's Auto Repair
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
does the engine light stay on?if so,can you give me the computer codes?
it only sprays fuel out of one injector?
tell me all you can
thanks