Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4: i have a 2007 tahoe and the drls are not

Customer Question

i have a 2007 tahoe and the drls are not working, changed the bulbs and the sensor, still nothing
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. In the engine bay fuse box there are two fuses. One labeled "DRL" and the other "DRL 2" check those also there is a relay "DRL PCB " swap that relay with another with the same terminals. Let me know if that takes care of it. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will absolutely continue to help if you need follow up information, all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you, i appreciate it, Thank you , Lou.