Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Chevy 1500 5.7 man trans: i have a 1995 chevy truck 5.7 throttle

Customer Question

i have a 1995 chevy truck 5.7 throttle body Replaced distributor,and all parts that go along with it. new complete fuel sending unit I have spark ,pump comes on when turning key, gas is getting to throttle body but no spray. but if I put gas down throttle body it will fire up and run until gas is used up. Have power to injectors pink wire whats up. Not sure what you mean skip what part
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are sure you have proper fuel pressure and power to the injector but no injector pulse then you very likely have a failing computer. The injectors are controlled by ground switching from the computer. Start with making sure you have proper fuel pressure and if so, take a standard 12 volt test light and at one of the injector connectors place the test end of the light on the power side of the connector and the ground end on the other wire and crank the engine over, if you have pulse the light should flash. You can verify the signal to the computer in the steps below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Injector%20test%20May%207.pdf