Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chevy

a 81 4 cylinder izuzu, seems too run real ruff when your driving

Customer Question
and haul on it pretty...
a 81 4 cylinder izuzu, seems too run real ruff when your driving and haul on it pretty good, then you shut it off starts again and runs smooth????
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Chevy
1/4/2013
Chevy Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I'm Ron. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question once or more times so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help.

~The question may be just to difficult to address online.

~You may of not provided enough detail.

~You may be asking for something, there is just no answer to.

~The question may be to complex and take to long for the value you have selected.

~We maybe know the answer to some of the question but not all of it.

~The concern may not be able to be addressed online, and can only be addressed at the dealer.

~We may feel the question is to hard for a DIY to understand and or do the repair needed

This concern and or vehicle model is not my exact field of expertise. However I will and can try to help to the best of my ability. I will give you an honest effort addressing what I can about your concern. As long as you understand this up front and want me to try and assist you, just let me know. I most likely will need to work a little longer with you asking more questions prior to being able to post an answer.

you could at least try and help

Unfortunately Due to the age of the truck I do not have any information on it . I can reopen the question for you if you would like.

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician