Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics
18617752

WHAT IS THE FIRING ORDER FOR A DISTRIBUTOR CAP ON A 1989 350

Customer Question

WHAT IS THE FIRING ORDER FOR A DISTRIBUTOR CAP ON A 1989 350 CHEVY V8?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 years ago.

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is this also good for a mercruiser boat engine?
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 years ago.

Not exactly sure. If it's a '89 Chevy 350 - thats the firing order. They haven't changed this firing order in forever. Same order i run in my 71 Olds 350R that i converter to electronic ignition, so i'd say there's a good shot.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 years ago.

Glad I could help. Have a great day!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 years ago.

I was just doing a follow-up to see how you made out? If you have any follow-up questions, please ask! I see you have made a deposit, but have not yet clicked Accept. If you need more help, please ask. If you have made a deposit, but have not clicked Accept, you will still be charged your deposit amount. Just Answer will be paid, however, the Tech that actually helped you, Me, does not! Please support the Techs that bring the quality information and services that make Just Answer the great site that it is! If you are satisfied with my answer and feel it has helped you, please click Accept. If you cannot find the Accept button, simply type "I Accept" in reply to this message.

Thanks in advance!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 7 years ago.
graphic