Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

my ac clutch keeps cutting..secondary air intake pump error…

Customer Question
My ac clutch keeps cutting...
My ac clutch keeps cutting off and getting an secondary air intake pump error what can i do
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Chevy
6/10/2010
Chevy Mechanic: Neal, Chevy Mechanic replied 8 years ago
Neal
Neal, Chevy Mechanic
If the AC clutch is shutting off when it should not then it is low on freon/R134a and a recharge should solve the problem.
how do i recharge it
Most part store sell a do it yourself kit that is pretty inexpensive. But it would not be much more to have it charged up by a shop and they might be able to tell you if it is leaking or if there are other issues.