Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Rv..rims..you make to the rear end and the front hub assembly…

Customer Question
We have a 1993 Itaska...
We have a 1993 Itaska Rv wanting to change out the 10 lug nuts rims to 8 what do we need to do ? Change out which items and where do I find them. When your company made the change in 1993 -1994 what changes did you make to the rear end and the front hub assembly. In order to upgrade mine to the new rims wheels and hub assemblies, what did you switch to? Did you switch to a one ton chevy chassis? What do I need to replace to upgrade my 1993 RV p30 chassis. Is there a place to find out this information?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Chevy
6/9/2010
Chevy Mechanic: rjgibbons408,
 replied 8 years ago
rjgibbons408
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. This is not the kind of thing we would have information on as it is not something most owners would consider doing due to the expense. To spend that much on parts and labor for a 1993 coach is probably prohibitive for most people. However, if you want to pursue this I would get all the details right from the manufacturer who would have that. You can contact Winnebago Industries at(NNN) NNN-NNNN Don't accept this unless you found it helpful..........R.J.